glass looking film over my malawis eye???? help

trace&steve

50/50 over if it will fix itself I don't leave it to chance anymore as I lost a few fishes eyes when it didn't come right.. Water changes and salt in the water helps.

The best way I found to treat the fish is to drop meth blue directly into they eye once or twice a day, this is basically to stop fungus getting into the damaged eye before it can heal otherwise the eye rots out.

ok thanks for that ill have to get some tomo do ya get it from a petshop??

50/50 over if it will fix itself I don't leave it to chance anymore as I lost a few fishes eyes when it didn't come right.. Water changes and salt in the water helps.

The best way I found to treat the fish is to drop meth blue directly into they eye once or twice a day, this is basically to stop fungus getting into the damaged eye before it can heal otherwise the eye rots out.

ok so ive dosed him today how many days do i treat him?