Pet Names

Nymox

Dragonfly - cat my sister picked it, not sure why

Firefly - Dragonflys brother ( i thought their names should match :lol: )

Jade - my love bird, cos she's green 8)

Abby & Joey - angel fish

Luka & Chuck - Yoyo loaches

Gil - Red tailed shark

Emmett - BN

Jasper - Betta

Leah - GBA

Edward & Bella - Gbas

Margulies - Albino Rainbow Shark

Kingston - African Butterfly fish

(I don't name fish that i can't tell apart)

How i name my fish is from books/tv programmes. Gil is from CSI, not cos he has gills :lol:

Phew ok here goes we have 5 cats

Sticky 10yr old neutered boy

Tricky 10yr old neutered boy

Kuri 4yr old fixed female

Potiki & Mahunga 1yr old fixed tortie girls

Bunbuns and Coco mr and mrs lop ear bunnies

Pippa and Chipper gouldian finch pair

Tweety and Sweety zebra finch pair

Goobylocks and Gobbylocks goldfish

Bruce and Cecelia oscars

11 aviary birds not named

Discus,Jeffory,Leonard,Crunchie,Tawa,Caspa,Martin,Elevira,Tom,Herbert,Harriet,Doris,Boris,Richard,Colin, plus 20 or so not named.

Bokbok the puffer

and a stray cat called oliver.

Ive got:

Misty - 17yo cat, got her name cos her colours are unusual (blue, cream and white) and she looks like she is in the mist.

Trixie - 18mth tabby tortie dunno why she got that name just came to me when i picked her up from the park.

Spencer - Trixie's bro, Tabby and white, once again the name just came to me the day after i picked him up from the park.

Muff - full name Little Miss Muffet, Fluffy Grey Female cat - once again just picked it out of nowhere

Tabitha - nickname Tabi, tabby female. She also has the nickname of Monkey-Cat

Gary - a white nymph fantail goldfish, my friend named her after Spongebobs Squarepants snail (Yes Gary is a female)

Mr B - male bristlenose

Other than that the rest of the fish just get called all sorts of names as I feel it fits them for that day :)

we have-

Polo- 4 year cat. got her from our freinds when she was about 2, no idea why her name is Polo (think thats what happens when you let a 3year old name the cat!)

Mo (or Moses when he is naughty)- 2 year cat. Partner named him that cause thats what popped into his head at the time. the name kinda fits him though cause he LOVES water

Esky- 1 year old pure white cat. On our way back from Palmerston North,where we got her from, my partner and I were trying to think of things that were white. somehow we got onto talking about Eskimos and my partner though Esky would be a good name as we already have Mo!

Coco- 6 month old puppy. Everyone asks why she is called Coco as she is more of the tan colour but she was named that before we go her.

our fish are only named if they are something special- Frankie the 38cm pleco and Bullet the arowana

We have :D

the cats

Tommy- 15 year old splotchy thing, getting a bit slow and is deaf/ has bad eyesight

Tiger-8 year old tabby, she has stripes :D

Milly- 3 year old mountain cat/ Giant ball of fluff. she loves to lie on you and then pad you with her claws

Poppy- 1 year old grey with spots of brown/other colours, Millys daughter :D named cause of her colour

Cricket- 1 year old tabby, also millys daughter, have no idea how we named her :-?

A dumb dog called max whose favourite toy is a munched up ice cream container, wont do anything without one :lol:

And all my fish are called Fluffy :D :lol:

well heres the past and present pets...

little girl- tabby cat, was left to us to look after for a few months, the owners never came back

Crunchie- ginger male cat

Bounty- black tortice type girl

mars- cat

moro-cat

spratt- got from spca blenheim, tabby girl who the other day atchally brought a spratt home, have no idea where it came from, i thought it would be a bit far for it to go down to the water here but it could of allso been stolen from someones bait bucket. she loves water

diddymo- spratts sister, loves water and kids, recently made freinds with a house about 6 houses down the street

and ive only named 1 fish, a shortfined fishter 'fafa' i think you can guess why