Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Average at Animates

Featured Replies

only if you added your email on there, and have fish listed in the pets section.

hmm next time im there i will have to check it out - i dont think i have ever been made aware of the fish fun days they have

  • Replies 207
  • Views 25.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had an Animates card for years but never received any emails (and I would have added my email I am sure, if there was a place for it). Perhaps I signed up before email was invented :lol:

It will be on at Animates Kaiwharawhara as well. I got my newsletter in the email today.

So if you want to get them, just ask them to check your membership file for an email next time you are in.

if we are a animates card holder should i have received something in the mail or email to say there was a fish and plant special on this weekend ?
It will be on at Animates Kaiwharawhara as well. I got my newsletter in the email today.

So if you want to get them, just ask them to check your membership file for an email next time you are in.

come to palmy! there are people coming from Wellington cause everyone meets at the end of the month!

Personally, I dont have a problem with any of them (LFS) but support those that support me and my interests.

Pretty much sums it up for me too.

So how many of you haters are going to pass on Animates' buy one get one free on all plants and fish this weekend? :lol:

Thats about the only time I buy fish from there, got any nice plecos?? :lol:

i would if it wasnt a 2.5 hour drive with a 4 year old in the car !! theres only so many times you can listen to her watching her barbie movies :bounce:

come to palmy! there are people coming from Wellington cause everyone meets at the end of the month!

OK I am now locking this thread.

It has gone off topic and everyone has had their say (some more than once).

I know some of the shops mentioned have taken on board some of the issues raised and have also appreciated that the repeat customers have been kind enough to express their positive views as well. :hail:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.