Meet Kingston

firefish

habitat - western africa, not the rift lakes though. softer, acidic waters.

not aggressive, but is primarily a predator - small - medium insects, any thing that will fit in its mouth - so moths, butterflies and the like.

great jumpers, always stick to the top of the tank, but settle at the middle - bottom at night when they sleep.

they eat stuff like aros only they stay small.

Any insects that would be bad for it? With my sister coming home this weekend i could get her to feed Kingston something :lol:

im not sure... mine ate an entire cicada!

the whole thing! took him more than a day to finish eating it. and then he didn't eat for another 3 days.

if you like i can send some hikari aro pellets down with christina for you to sample (you only have 1 sister right?)

That would be great :) Hopefully she wants to catch some insects for kingston....

Its in a 100 litre tank.

At night i call him a silent killer, the way he patrols the tank looking for food

• 1 month later...
Where did you get Kingston from, would they be ok in a 80L community tank?

i got him from hutt pet centre.

Mine is with bolivian rams, dwarf chain loaches, gbas, rainbow shark. I guess it depends on which community fish . Kingston hasn't been nipped.