Had to get out of fish breeding for a while.... again

Aaron-Betta

i wish i still had the photos of my arm when i did it, 560 stiches, 120 staples, and countless little guaze and pads etc to change 3x a day.

i degloved my forearm, about 20-25 cm along the underside. like a steak... lol

at first i was afriad, i was petrified, then i got really interested to see how it all looks in there! lol

just dont let them take all the stitches out ant once! they did that on mine and now my scar has stretched in some places like over 6 times what it should have been!

Thanks for NOT posting the pics directly in the forum! :lol:

There is no way I'm going to click on that link! :o

As for learning interesting lessons, I am now intrigued. I think I will try doing everything with my left hand only for 24 hours and see if I can manage! Anyone else up for the challenge? :bounce: (I suspect bottom-wiping may be one of the problem areas :o )

As for learning interesting lessons, I am now intrigued. I think I will try doing everything with my left hand only for 24 hours and see if I can manage! Anyone else up for the challenge? :bounce: (I suspect bottom-wiping may be one of the problem areas :o )

Does that mean i get to use my left hand :wink::wink:

And thats a nice big hunk of meat your missing off your hand :o