bt hasnt pooped

herperjosh

not eating...whats your temps? temps is probably a bit cooler at this time of year? if too cool it should be brumating and not eating at all.

I had never seen a bt eat an insect until a couple of months back when feeding some beardies i thought id see if the blue tongues would be keen on a roach......ive never seen bts move so fast and now theyre almost more keen on roaches then the old fav meaty foods.

not eating...whats your temps? temps is probably a bit cooler at this time of year? if too cool it should be brumating and not eating at all.

I had never seen a bt eat an insect until a couple of months back when feeding some beardies i thought id see if the blue tongues would be keen on a roach......ive never seen bts move so fast and now theyre almost more keen on roaches then the old fav meaty foods.

ill have a look hey how much would 40 crickets rteady to bread cost?

Nah its fine I sould stop abriviating every thing its to hard to read.

anyway did you bathe your Blue tongue yet? and yeah maybe you

should move on to more fresh ones. They aren't that hard to breed

just a bit of an "investment" at the start.

yeah ill try get fresh tried locust and..... no sucsess ill try with crickets again and c

I heard they were to fast for blue tongues from a guy at the pet shop and when

I said that they are alot more expensive I mean't that they were considerabley more expensive than

breeding crickets. not that they were going to cost a few hundred bucks or somthing.