Tell me something

AquaVitamins

My Fighters "play dead". They dive bomb intot he plants and stay motionless for ages. Then I tap the glass and they shimmy and shoot out! Then they expect food. :roll: I also like putting a mirror up to them and see them flare.

Oh, and my platy fry are quite possibly the stupidest fish ever. They don't see the food that's right in front of them until it hits them. :o

I think it's cool how my big BN acts all macho like the boss of the tank but as soon as I walk up to the tank, he's the only fish that hides. :lol:

We are looking after a lamb for a couple of days. Was rejected by its mother. Is so cute and friendly.

Well when feeding it its bottle its tail was doing that helicopter thing and my cat stalked the tail and caught the end and bit down.

He got a good old back kick in the chops, got such a fright he shot up a tree and didn't come down all afternoon.

I am violently allergic to birds. My Lorikeet is now an outside parrot.

My rats love peas and chicken drumsticks.

My gba's prefer shrimp pellets.

My EBJD is the coolest thing since sliced bread.

DIY CO2 is amazing and I don't know why I didn't try it years ago. My fish are even more active. Since adding it my male BN has been scooting up the his GF trying to get a piece. ROFL.

I fed my Apple Snails to the chooks and they had a field day. Mongrel snails.

I fed my pond snails to my female Zodiac Loach and she ate 2 dozen in one night. Such a porker.

well first of all i want them snails mr massif :D

i have this fish called a nimbochromis livingstonii , i dont know if it has a common name its about 4cm long and has a brown and white pattern like a cow , the potential size of this fish is 25cm long and if its a male it will turn a nice shade of blue and lose the cow patern somewhat.

now this fish has an unusual way of preying on other fish ( the interesting part) they like to turn pale coloured and lie on their side looking like a dead fish until a smaller morsel sized fish comes along to pick at the carcass then snap the morsel is gone!! :evil: :evil: so evil i had to get one :evil: :evil:

i think Phoenix is on the same planet i am except he is brave enough (or silly) to say the random bizarre stuff that pops into his head :o

My fish trys to eat me everytime i walk past the tank.

My clown fish got a face full of bristleworm the other day. :roll:

got stung on the finger by a bristleworm one day, end of my finger full of spines

tried to scrape them off with my teeth :o

result numb tongue, numb teeth for awhile :oops:

it hurt :cry:

remember kids these stunts are done in a controlled environment by professionals :roll:

do not attempt this at home

got stung on the finger by a bristleworm one day, end of my finger full of spines

tried to scrape them off with my teeth :o

result numb tongue, numb teeth for awhile :oops:

it hurt :cry:

remember kids these stunts are done in a controlled environment by professionals :roll:

do not attempt this at home

Hmmm...The bristleworms I've been bristled by didn't cause any numbness.

To the OP,

My leopard ctenopoma truly believes he is invisible, and will sulk once he realizes that you can actually see him. He also enjoys the company of smaller fish, though he hasn't tried eating any of them since he choked on a honey gourami, kuhlis seem to like cuddling underneath him.

Falkor, my albino sen, snuggles with any and every fish he sees. He acts like he's blind and often smashes into plants, driftwood and the sides of the tank even when he's only at 'cruising speed'. He is also a 'tard in every possible way.

Sir Squiggles the BGK is fearless and loves people and fish alike! He will dig underneath a 20cm chocolate talking catfish - that could easily rip his tail off - in the search for food. He also squiggles! 8)

Not fish related:

Treo, an Indian Ringneck, acts all macho and tough when confronted with a new bird but will turn tail and flee at the first chance he gets. He's terrified of Phoenix44 and my partner, and would rather leap off the top of his cage (he cannot fly) than be picked up by either of them. Once cornered, however, he will try and 'kiss' his way out of the situation. He also rages at his cement log when he accidentally rolls it onto his toes during play time.

And Kitty likes sitting on top of Treo's cage and rolling on her back in an attempt to show him that she just wants to play. Yesterday, she rolled right off his cage... and had the sense to look embarrassed. :lol:

<3 I love my babies.