Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

white worms

Featured Replies

I heard that they hate most fertilisers so I grabbed a bag of organic potting mix for mine. I have them in a large pot designed for trees and shrubs, filled part-way with the potting mix. They also have some moist bread under a clear plastic container lid weighted down by a rock. The whole thing is under cover outside.

I live in Karori so once the population has built up a bit I could give you a small starter.

I currently have a culture starting on compost, from living earth, no additives to speak of like ferts, and 100% organic.

seems to be fine so far.

B

Mine has I guess you could call compost in it too, smells like chicken manure, do you think this would be toxic to them?

  • 6 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.