African Frogs?

SamH

I've heard heaps about the African Dwarf (Hymenochirus boettgeri) and African Clawed (Xenopus laev)frogs on American websites and I was wondering if we have them here in NZL?

I remeber seeing a few at the Napier aquarium.

I've heard heaps about the African Dwarf (Hymenochirus boettgeri) and African Clawed (Xenopus laev)frogs on American websites and I was wondering if we have them here in NZL?

I remeber seeing a few at the Napier aquarium.

Nope, akaik the only frogs you can keep here are the 4 species of introduced Australian frogs. :(

i have southern bells ive never had ane problems with them eating fish ive had mountain minnows and goldfish in with them at various stages also axies in a large exo terra tank for ages without problems but i guess its trial and error

Red-eyed tree frogs! I used to have 3 back in Canada :) They are really really cute but really really high maintenance!

I used to fall asleep to their barking :) Made me sad when I had to give them back to the breeder :(

I don't know if they are available here...

Can we get these frogs? They look kinda cool.

red_eye_tree_frog_Agalychnis_callidryas_32292_v340.jpg

i have southern bells ive never had ane problems with them eating fish ive had mountain minnows and goldfish in with them at various stages also axies in a large exo terra tank for ages without problems but i guess its trial and error

But can they go with Tropical fish?