June 30, 200917 yr comment_315259 ive been collecting the eggs from the mop every morning and getting 1 maybe 2. the last few days, ive been checking at night before i start tea. I got 4 yesterday and 6 today. Hows that??!! cool . Ive got another 30 days to have 6 live then i can finally register them... :bounce: Report
June 30, 200917 yr comment_315276 ive been collecting the eggs from the mop every morning and getting 1 maybe 2. the last few days, ive been checking at night before i start tea. I got 4 yesterday and 6 today. Hows that??!! cool . Ive got another 30 days to have 6 live then i can finally register them... :bounce: Isnt it 10 to register? Report
June 30, 200917 yr Author comment_315323 yep. going to fill the 3ftr, already have your 3 and 2 fems from mine in there. Report
June 30, 200917 yr Author comment_315333 it already has 25 glowlights, 3 rasboras and a few bristlenoses Report
June 30, 200917 yr comment_315368 now just think how nice some Australe Chocolates will look as well :oops: then some Striatum? Report
June 30, 200917 yr comment_315374 Who's breeding the striatums? I was looking for them for ages and nobody was breeding them. And Congrats with the eggs :bounce: :bounce: Report
June 30, 200917 yr comment_315376 i got my first baby striatums yesterday Its so exciting :bounce: Report
June 30, 200917 yr comment_315382 Who's breeding the striatums? I was looking for them for ages and nobody was breeding them. I should have some fry soon :lol: Report
June 30, 200917 yr comment_315384 Who's breeding the striatums? I was looking for them for ages and nobody was breeding them. Theres plenty arround Are you a member yet? Report
June 30, 200917 yr comment_315386 You are right Barrie, people interested in keeping Killies, should join the NZKA to receive fish from members of NZKA Report
July 1, 200917 yr comment_315482 No not a member yet. I don't really have any spare tanks for killies at the moment but I used to breed Chocolate Australe until I lost my males and got left with only females. :roll: Report
July 1, 200917 yr comment_315558 Cam The NZKA membership will only cost you $15.00 per year, if you are a member of a club paying your FNZAS capitation fee which is $10.00 per year. In the event you need further details or information, please feel free to contact me. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.