hi

aaron11

Ohh NO, :oops:

Why do I always get the Hard Jobs, fink I's goin to have to pass this Jobbie onto some-one else, I've had a couple of Whiskey's and cant stand up straight :lol: :o :lol: :o

So how am I going to pass it to the left of the left or was it the right of the left, hang-on fink it was the left of the right wasn't it :oops:

Any Volunteers?????????? :o

Ohh NO, :oops:

Why do I always get the Hard Jobs, fink I's goin to have to pass this Jobbie onto some-one else, I've had a couple of Whiskey's and cant stand up straight :lol: :o :lol: :o

So how am I going to pass it to the left of the left or was it the right of the left, hang-on fink it was the left of the right wasn't it :oops:

Any Volunteers?????????? :o

:bounce: I reckon play it safe and go straight down the middle lyndy

mid you if you go through the meadow at the right time the crazy ninja cow will be blinded by the suns reflection from the third moon of saturn, or if you get it wrong then your toast, although you dont cook toast you toast toast

Aha, well actually, you dont even Toast Toast you Toast Bread, which then becomes Toast :wink:

well there you go Lyndy cos you are so clever you get a free pass straight ahead, don't worry about the cow. just keep an eye out for the duck though

well there you go Lyndy cos you are so clever you get a free pass straight ahead, don't worry about the cow. just keep an eye out for the duck though

The ducks harmless, Because when one leg is both the same it cant do any harm.

That Fence post though.. Gotta watch them.

Aha Caryl,

The third moon of Saturn is only visible if you go to the left side, please dont go to the left of the left, you must only go to the left, keep an eye out for the Fence Post, whetu and I would love to see you on the left side, it's a totally different world over here :o:hail::o

Talk to the Donkey, he will show you the way to go :bounce: not the Donkey on the right it has to be the Donkey on the left :lol: