Tank makeover

Mel

At the moment my planted 120 litre tank is getting medicated, so ALL my plants will die after medication is finish (don't ask what happen :-? :roll: )

Anyway I am now wanting to totally redo the tank

Tank is a Jewel Rio 120 litre

I really like the substrate used in this post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38846 does anyone locally (palmerston north) know if you can get it here??

So if anyone has any ideas - let me know :)

Fish occupying tank at the moment are: albino BN's, tiger barbs & kribs

I treated with wonder tonic for some sort of skin problem

- I have twisting val that's already starting to die and other plants that won't survive it. But it's ok as I was getting bored with the tank anyway

Not to worried about the plants, if some survive then great - I have more in my other planted tank so can take clippings from them :)

I noticed afew weeks ago this white growth on one of my tiger barbs, silly me left him in the tank but it appeared to be getting better - but then afew days ago afew more fish got the same growths but with like peeling skin :-? but they do seem to be getting better - hopefully the meds will clear it all up

Awesome, let me know if you would like to borrow that light. I can spare it for a week or so. Im presently using it as a study lamp :o

We have ALOT of spare lights here :o so thank you for the offer, but no need :D