Juwel Vision 180 - Still cycling, but take a look...

AtomicHotdog

how are the crypts doing?

havent melted have they?

dave and amy (well amy) gave me the crypts, and since then they grew lots, and went redder and gave many pups which were passed on, so hopefully the original plants will do well too.

how are the crypts doing?

havent melted have they?

dave and amy (well amy) gave me the crypts, and since then they grew lots, and went redder and gave many pups which were passed on, so hopefully the original plants will do well too.

The crypts are alive and well :bounce:

oh yay. im so happy my angels found a good home. especially my little munted peruvian. (they love hikari, and all of them will steal an entire long stick each :o ). typical of a fish from my tank :lol:

Doesn't look like a peruvian, Phoenix. The ones I had had little black flecks on their sides, less colour and skinnier but longer fins. I didn't like them so sold them.

Your one looks EXACTLY like some Robin sold me as altums, but I have since been told are not. One of mine has a crooked back too :-? It's free if anyone wants it - looks exactly like the one in the picture and is a definite female

any new developments? Will u be putting drift wood in the tank?

Not to sure about the drift wood, though I am thinking about Bamboo stalks to continue with my theme. Plants seem to still be doing well.

I'm having trouble deciding what type of fish I want to add with the Angels. But before I add more fish I need to take my heater back to the store. The highest temp I seem to be able to get at the moment is 25.9 even when its set at 32. Ideally I want it to be 28. It started off ok, but over the last week it's started playing up.

Fish suggestions welcome. :bounce:

Doesn't look like a peruvian, Phoenix. The ones I had had little black flecks on their sides, less colour and skinnier but longer fins. I didn't like them so sold them.

Your one looks EXACTLY like some Robin sold me as altums, but I have since been told are not. One of mine has a crooked back too :-? It's free if anyone wants it - looks exactly like the one in the picture and is a definite female

they are not ALtums. he got them off a person in AKL.

What sort of fish did you like? congo tetras?

they are not ALtums. he got them off a person in AKL.

What sort of fish did you like? congo tetras?

I don't think they're altums either, but I don't think it is a peruvian