ID?

Deno

lol Cheers for that livingart it cracked me up, was actually on the phone to Nav and he mentioned it I thought you might have been having a wee dig..

lol Phoenix you summarised it very nicely, only Asti C. because someone said it was, nothing else about the random fish were like them, buyer beware I guess as they are still being sold around the place :)

Should send that photo back to the one you bought of Ryan. Love to see an expert choke on his words.

Brad{sidekick} wants a better photo of the first pic. I am currently at his shop.

Frenchy :D

Things are sorted with the guy I got the fish off :) Its the original breeder and others who are still breeding them with their heads stuck in the sand, but not much you can do about that..

lol Frenchy you are lucky to have a sidekick who owns a shop :)

Were you talking about the first pic of the thread? I don't know if anyone else sees it but it looks a little off to me? I think it might be because of that reflection making the fish look slightly the wrong shape or if it is just me..

I used to manage one, that count. I was in the game b4 Brad too that count. You should hear him in the background :roll: whose sidekick?!?!?! Mumble, mumble, mumble :lol:

Yeh, first pic. I thought it looked odd. So now its the original breeder that has his head stuck up his, umm buried in the ground. Tosser!!! :evil:

Frenchy :D

• 1 month later...