Help! Leopard pr WCMM fry?

Spink

OK, so I have a pond outside with a few goldfish, some white cloud's and maybe two Leopard fish i threw in there as they weren't doing so well inside.

Last weekend i went to clean the fountain, and while it was turned off I sat in the sun to watch the fish and try and catch a few WCMM (I have another pond coming soon so wanted to breed them in the new one!)

While I was watching, I saw a few little fish - not quite fry as they were bigger then that, but definitely juvenile size.

I caught the White Clouds and 8 of these fry I could see, and now I have one in a tank on my kitchen bench.

I have been trying to decide if it is a white cloud or a Leopard fish.

Can anyone tell me how big and what size a white cloud would be before it's adult colouration came through? I'm trying to work out if it's a white cloud that hasn't coloured up yet, or a Leopard fish that has no spots.

Will try and get a pic but my camera's not great so it may not help.

BTW - my Leopards are doing great outside, I couldn't believe the size of it knowing how big it was when I put it out there!

Thanks Guys!

I thought they might have been but every so often I thought I saw some colour on the fins, but then there's one small black spot that I can see.

Nice to know that the Leopards are doing well outside!

Well, I'm glad the leopards are going well in the pond, although I can't say I'm not disappointed that they weren't mountain minnows. BUT, I'm off to Otaki over the weekend to pick up one large plastic pond and one small one, so I'm hoping i can chuck a whole bunch of oxy weed and the minnows from off the kitchen bench and wait for babies!

I think I may have to put my little leopard friend back out in the pond with the rest of his litter, he seems lonely.