March 10, 200917 yr comment_294995 hello all..... ive just taken some pic of my fronts not the best pics but... Too everyone else out there with them post some pics please?? 1m 3f Report
March 10, 200917 yr comment_295008 Beautiful!!!! I can't wait for my little ones to get to that size - they're only about 3cm :roll: Report
March 11, 200917 yr comment_295026 I must admit frontosas do nothing for me at all but I love the marlieri Report
March 11, 200917 yr Author comment_295033 yea fair enough. they just float around so i guess to some people they would be pretty boaring haha Report
March 11, 200917 yr comment_295040 Yea but thats the beauty of them - they're just so graceful to watch, I'm forever watching them on U Tube Report
March 11, 200917 yr comment_295076 wheres the peacock? Fronts looking good. Your mum doing a good job looking after them. Report
March 11, 200917 yr Author comment_295093 haha yea sure is.. umm peacock with the front below he started smashing the alpha front, u can take him back when ever you like hes very impressive now Report
March 11, 200917 yr comment_295110 nice pics of ur mpimbwe's has anyone got any of the other 15 species in New Zealand would love to see pics.... Report
March 11, 200917 yr comment_295117 I know someone with a fusco male would you sell your female? Report
March 11, 200917 yr Author comment_295121 A-town no i dont have that fish no more sorry. Those fronts are Burundi thats the only fronts we can get in this country. cheers Report
March 14, 200917 yr comment_295542 not my preference of cichlids though have to say wasted on a white background Report
March 15, 200917 yr comment_295708 I know someone with a fusco male would you sell your female? Who's female?? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.