March 3, 200917 yr comment_293652 I was wondering how juvenile corys will do with adult discus.Any suggestions Report
March 3, 200917 yr comment_293656 how small are they? if they are really really small they may get eaten if they cannot hide - especially if they wiggle around like discus food. otherwise they will not be touched. even pygmy cories are safe with discus. although having said that, I had this one discus that would eat any small fish. cardinals included =( Report
March 3, 200917 yr comment_293676 Cory's like cooler temps were Discus like it warmer , that would be my concern Report
March 3, 200917 yr comment_293760 i have bronze, sterbai, trilineatus, and julii with my discus, and all seem very happy. have been in there for at least 3 years. Report
March 3, 200917 yr comment_293779 I have peppered, bronze and panda cories in with my discus they are all happy and don't seemed at all bothered with the higher temp. Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_293880 I have sterbai in with my discus and they are happy and healthy at temps that have reached 32 degrees over summer although the norm is 29. Got them as babies 12 - 15 months ago and they are all still alive. Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_293883 I stand corrected seems cory's and discus can go well together Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_293900 used to keep sterbai with my discus at about 28/29 degrees and they were happy little fellas, i think i remember reading that sterbai were more tolerant of higher temps than other cories Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.