Auckland & North Severe Weather warning

Zabman

Been buying baked beans again wok? :lol:

We are supopsed to get a lot of rain and cold weather which is bad 'cos we have our cancer Relay For Life this weekend. Methinks I will need to take thick woolly socks and raincoat as well as umbrella etc. Am at the relay all night :roll:

We have a generator :D:D We've had several power cuts in the last few weeks anyway and its kicked in about 3 times.

Not raining yet and not really any wind at ground level but the tops of the big eucalyptus next door are moving around very strangely. Normally it rains when the sky looks like it does at the moment so we will see.

It arrived here in Whangarei between 6 and 7 last night, very strong winds and rain, not heavy rain though. I see the usual places further north are flooded etc. Just about to ring my grandmother in Kaeo where it always floods and check she is still situated up on top of the hill she lives on :lol:

It arrived here in Whangarei between 6 and 7 last night, very strong winds and rain, not heavy rain though. I see the usual places further north are flooded etc. Just about to ring my grandmother in Kaeo where it always floods and check she is still situated up on top of the hill she lives on :lol:

We got 150+mls!! and did you read about the boats for the fishing comp that filled up with rain & sank?! I guess the rain came in very localised bombs!

Batten down the hatches for the next storm! I think it has arrived already...