Silly "blonde" moments

Gecko

Post your dumb or "blonde" moments here. Just thought it would be funny to share.

I'll go first:

Hhhm, let's see.

I surpose it was about a year ago I was sitting on a swing with my friend on the other at about 10pm.

I was being stupid and went upside down and looked at the sky. I pointed at something that looked like the moon and commented, "the moon looks nice tonight"

Well! that's where my friend laughed.

Apparently it wasn't the moon.

It was a street light. :oops: :lol: :lol:

This happened today, I had finished work and was reading a text while I walked to the doors to leave work, walked towards the entry doors and stood there for a second, looked up from my cellphone when the door wasnt opening, relised it wasn't the exit, blushed a horrid red colour when I realised a workmate was standing watching me. Quickly kept me head down and half walk/ran to the exit.lol Oooo the shame. Stupid distracting cellphone... dont walk and read lol.

I've locked my keys in the car while it was running.......... on my way to work .......... on my birthday ........at 5.45am!! :o pre- cellphone era, do you know how many ppl are awake in a tiny tiny town at that hour? Lucky i lived on the main rd and flagged down a truck to call the AA for me.

ha! about locking keys in a car i was selling my car, and after a buyer had taken it for a test drive he left the keys in the car and slamed the door shut, and the car decided to lock itself, we where both sitting there like "what?". funny thing is he brought the car the next day, after i got the neighbour to pop the lock for me