Did anyone go to the 4&Rotary Nats?

Aaron-Betta

I like rotaries, I just hate the one-eyed, munter, party-pill taking, steinlarger drinking, rota-tattood, burnout loving, honda hating, brainless dropkicks they seem to attract. That plus the fact that drag racing isn't really half as interesting as circuit racing means I'll probably never attend another nationals. The A1GP + powerboats in Taupo would have been my pick if I was going to any motorsport last weekend.

I heard PAC were bringing their 6-second MX6, how did that go?

Rod Harvey won 3/3 heads up's with them. He managed a 6.9 and I think Pac got a 7.2 first run and sucked after that.

I was soon bored when I saw it was packed with evo's and rotary's. I think only a couple of hondas raced :( (what happened to competing in the n/a fwd class? might have to organise the nzcrx club to come down and compete 8) )

Good to see the RIPS car live though. Nikki Dunlop did a 8.77 PB which was cool to see.

DSC06039.jpg

I agree, if you're going to have a car that doesnt have independent rear suspension it should be old and rwd... :lol:

Just winding you up Paul, I know they're fun little cars, I know a few people who have had them, I just rate handling over straight line speed...