January 11, 200917 yr comment_284477 Today i pick up up these two i have never seen comets this colour before is it common white body with yellow round the head and fins Thanks Nathan Report
January 11, 200917 yr comment_284506 Goldfish come in all colours. You may find they change colour as they age. I had white goldfish with long flowing red fins. After a few years they changed to all over orange :-? There probably aren't so many that colour around as people like goldfish because of the gold colour. Red seems to be most popular. Report
January 15, 200917 yr comment_285163 I have a comet that is pale yellow (maybe your idea of 'white') with darker yellow head and upper body either side of the dorsal fin. He's about 70 or 90 mm long. I call him Peach. I'd like to think he was old enough to not change colour on me as he provides a wonderful contrast with my red, orange and bronze comets. Report
January 15, 200917 yr comment_285195 Today i pick up up these two i have never seen comets this colour before is it common white body with yellow round the head and fins Thanks Nathan Woah! Nice looking goldfish. I wasn't sure they existed. :lol: Report
January 28, 200917 yr comment_287552 Pretty fish My Sam used to be a really bright orange around his head and his tail, but eventually it faded, although lately seems a bit more orange again :-? Caper Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.