Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This years project

Featured Replies

I have decided to concentrate mainly on ct's for this year in addition to a few vts. I have been working long and hard over a few months to either breed or acquire some nice males to use - this has involved extensive culling - with my pure ct females that I have bred myself. The females will be four months old at the end of this month.

Heres pics of what I have - the yellow ct male and the blue/yellow platinum ct male are still too young. I am desperately searching for quality blue ct and vt males so if anyone knows where I may fine one or has one that they are willing to sell please let me know.

Also if you see a platinum red ct in at your lfs I would love to know. Thanks

My two cambodian reds

ctcamboredmalefnzas.jpg

ctredcambo2fnzas.jpg

My young yellow ct male

ctyellowfnzas.jpg

and my platinum yellow ct male

ctplatinummalefnzas.jpg

  • Author

thanks - I imagine it will take most of the year to get what I want given that you have to wait at least 4 months to breed from each batch. I am really pleased that I have managed to get hold of nice males from people up here in Auckland as one can't really keep inbreeding.

thanks - I imagine it will take most of the year to get what I want given that you have to wait at least 4 months to breed from each batch. I am really pleased that I have managed to get hold of nice males from people up here in Auckland as one can't really keep inbreeding.

Nice fish :wink: and lovely photography!!! Best of luck with your project.

hows my fella coming along dodge?

let me know if your interested in more

as looking like i need to sell up.

Equipment & Fish (the lot) :cry:

thanks - I imagine it will take most of the year to get what I want given that you have to wait at least 4 months to breed from each batch. I am really pleased that I have managed to get hold of nice males from people up here in Auckland as one can't really keep inbreeding.

You have some nice looking stocks to work from. All the best and keep up the good work :bow:

ron

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.