Lesson #467

Stella

Only ever fill a fish tank using a hose if you:

A) are actively watching the entire filling process and be ready to turn hose off at the required moment.

B) have a little siren wired up and hooked over the side of the tank so it alerts you when the tank is approaching the desired level and you should turn it off.

If you do not do either of these options you will inevitably overflow your tank, soak the carpets, all your spare towels and knees, and generally make you feel like a right schmuck. :roll:

Repeat until lesson is so thoroughly drummed in that you might actually DO option A or B :oops:

yes, all up about three times.... :roll:

at least the carpet here doesn't rot, smell or get high-tide marks. Not sure about the carpet in the other place, but it is somewhat rattier so hopefully it won't matter either.

Busily packing and cleaning. Two weeks to go. By then I should have absolutely nothing to do apart from write my book.... :lol: :roll:

Gutted sounds like you've been having a hard time of it recently :( You're not the only one ive been having disasters left right and center as well... And I did the same thing flooded the fishroom and cant lift the carpet and underlay now it has a lovely cat pee smell (cats haven't pee'd in there but the wet carpet smells like that..).

At least it is only wet carpet and it will dry and all will be fine :)