copperband

RnB

• 1 month later...

CB has eaton almost all the Aptasia!!!! :D

but is getting a hard time from the Yellow tang, does most of its feeding in half light, once tang gets out front, it uses standover tatics to keep the CB out of the way..... luckily the CB is larger then the YT and so is not totally dominated....

anyone else here have a CB????

Thanks Peter

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to frag me a small piece i could test with him/her..... :D

swap for a blue zoo frag this weekend if you want.... but it would be freshly fragged, you have to give it tender loving care for a few weeks. would be about 10 polps (sp?)

of course my CB is so busy eating (eaton) all the Aptasia that it might be full anyway 8)

such a beautiful fish, I am glad it has settled into the tank and the others are now leaving it alone!

barry gave me a tip re using fresh mussles..... it does eat these.

Peter

no i wont be in auckland:(

what do your friends/wife/children say the colour of them are? :)

kevan does have lots of yellow polyps that he could swap, but i want the blue ones :(

what about if i buy a frag from someone else and swap that with you?

anyone got something i can swap with RnB (what do you want??)

i have very little really

tank is almost a FOWLR :-?

a big empty 500L tank :(

Most of my friends say they are mavuey blue, they are the matt type that produces a very uniform looking zoo...... in the middle they have a little spot that glows a bit under blue light, I tried to take photos last weekend , but had focus all wrong, will try again next weekend!

I want a red mushroom........ or one of the really dark lush reen ones....

Nick I have read you need to include some stalk to get a new mushroom, but have also read that just hacking them up, then in the dish with small rocks and a net over works well too....

I have lots of the classic blue mushrooms to swap....... in fact happy to give a few of these away for free to anyone who has nothing to swap at the moment.... they are tough, you cannot kill em.

I will frag off a lot more zoo's this weekend, the master colany started with about 160 polps..... so will recover fast IMHO.

what brand of gel superglue people using? i am just runbber banding them at the moment.

• 5 months later...