November 18, 200817 yr comment_275441 but is there such a thing as a pure coloured guppy? would love a red or black one, just havnt seen or heard about them existing Report
November 18, 200817 yr Author comment_275448 yea i just googled it and thats what i want, searched a little more and found this: http://quamut.com/quamut/guppies the red one on that site, awsome. but do we have anything like that in NZ? or even close? Report
November 18, 200817 yr comment_275455 the red one on that site, awsome. but do we have anything like that in NZ? or even close? Yes we do have them in NZ, we also have the pure black called Onyx Moscows and we have the pure blue and pure green. Phil Collis imported the pure blacks in a couple of years ago and I ended up with them and bred them into different pure colours. Report
November 18, 200817 yr comment_275460 If you can prove that you can keep them alive I wouldn`t mind letting you have some fry. Report
November 18, 200817 yr Author comment_275462 lol well all the things ive given a go havnt had any major troubles surving. would they be fine to be couried across to me? Report
November 19, 200817 yr comment_275861 The fry are just colouring up, wait another three weeks and they will be fully coloured and then you can have some. Report
November 20, 200817 yr comment_275947 Wow, cesarz, can I just come over sometime and have a look at your guppies?? Report
November 22, 200817 yr comment_276280 You are welcome anytime to have a look at the guppies. I had several visitors looking at guppies today, and they were all in awe at the green moscow fry colouring up. Report
November 22, 200817 yr comment_276283 so what sort of guppies of yours can i get hold of mate? or dont you wanna part with many. Report
November 23, 200817 yr comment_276406 Hey Luke, I will be coming up to Auckland around mid december and will be bringing all the guppies I am willing to part with, I am going on extended holiday and they might just die when left alone with the minder. Of course Aaron-beta will have the first pick, I have to send the whole package to him. Report
November 23, 200817 yr comment_276434 *rubs hands* 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) !!!!!! your coming up here !!!! cool!!! 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.