Christchurch Fish Shops?

Organism on the cnr Ilam and Clyde Rd

Redwood Aquatics - opposite Willowbank Wildlife Park, Hussey Rd

Bubble and Squeak - 250 Stanmore Rd

You might also want to check out Critter Kingdom - 213 Blenheim Rd

Pet World - 475 Ferry Rd

The Water Garden is good if you are into ponds etc - 297 Blenheim Rd (not far from Critter Kingdom)

Ive been to organism's when we came back from raro, makes the shops down south look so blands and boring. Oh and i saw wilson there and a couple of others i recognised from photos ive seen on the forum

huh? when was this???

most likely sat morning i always have chips from KBs for breakfast :) and pop in to check on new arrivals at the same time :)

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I won't have anytime to see any of the shops as I will be at the A&P Show.

Start at 8 and finish at 5. Shops will be closed by the time I finish :(

I'll go to the A & P show in your place Wok - just send me the air tickets!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was down in ChCh yesterday and it was soooooooo.... cold with hail etc but hey anything for you! :lol:

I'll go to the A & P show in your place Wok - just send me the air tickets!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was down in ChCh yesterday and it was soooooooo.... cold with hail etc but hey anything for you! :lol:

Should of said so earlier,

There were flight to chch for only $59, too late now Adodge.. but thanks for the offer :wink:

Flying down on Tuesday and hopefully flying back on Friday evening straight after the show.

Good thing I will be staying across from the Riccarton Mall... Nice asian food down the road and La Porchetta not far away too. :lol:

What hail?

just seen this -

was sitting in the church (funeral) at the corner of barrington street listening to a song and the next thing on one side of the church the hail belted down, and again when we were driving back to the airport.

anyway enjoy yourself Wok - I was virtually brought up at the Canterbury A&P Show and the Addington Race course and every year at this time I start to twitch :lol: