4ft tank smashed

sandysme

Crap that sucks sorry to hear about that nothing worse than a flooded house..

Think on the bright side though at least you got there in time to save the fish! And there are people out there with spare tanks (I also have a whole fishroom full if you need one)..

How did the speaker break the tank?

that damn speaker,

Huh? :-?

Been there done that - I broke my tank and had to purchase an overpriced emergency tank on Trade Me - poor fish were stuck in a small tank until I could get a decent-sized one.

Took me a week for the dehumifier to clean up the water on the carpet (damn it happening in the middle of Winter) - now using carpet cleaner to hoover up the stain - seems to be working.

The old tank is going to become my vege greenhouse/terrarium this Summer - going to plant them today :)

I own house, insurance excess is $200 and i just have to pay $110 and the tank is getting made for $90,,1200mm X 500mm X 500mm, also getting new underlay as soon as the floor is dry, and then my carpet back all cleaned and dry, oh and dont worry the speakers will be on the floor from then on...