October 23, 200817 yr comment_269656 Hey Guys, brand new to the forums so hi to all. I have a beardie and a bluey, so it will be great to pick the brains of all you experts! Report
October 23, 200817 yr comment_269669 Hi K1tt3n and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it You have an unusual 'name'. (I hope I spelt it right.) :lol: Report
October 24, 200817 yr Author comment_269847 thanks very much guys. yea was kinda a nickname that stuck. Report
November 3, 200817 yr comment_272148 I'm going to get a bluey soon any thing I need to look out for Report
November 4, 200817 yr comment_272175 1.golden bell frogs 2.brown tree frog tadpoles 3.2 80 litre fish tanks with about 40 fish between them Report
November 4, 200817 yr comment_272178 3 beardies 1 red ear 5ft tank full of fish 2 cats just waiten for blueys 2 arrive and looking for 2 water dragons Report
November 4, 200817 yr Author comment_272190 nice little collections going on there. It's funny how once you start you just can't stop. I have run outta room in our house to get anything else LOL Report
November 4, 200817 yr comment_272192 yea we have run out of room to thats why we looking for a bigger house lol. at the mo we dont have a dinning room cos it full of enclosures and tanks lol Report
November 5, 200817 yr comment_272688 1 samoyed dog 1male cat 1 female mum cat with 4 k1tt3ns (very cute) one red eared turtle in a tank with an oscar 3 gold fish and 4 mature whitebait in outdoor pond 28 (at last count) 2 year old sothern bell frogs in 3 separate tanks, these will be farmed when mature. two wild male whistlers in the garden. 10 red admiral caterpillars on my native tree nettle this has to be the best website ever Report
November 10, 200817 yr comment_273641 we have 4 red ears, 2 snake necks and a blue tongue. And way too many tropical fish haha Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.