You like Iguanas?!

peterj

Have look at these ones! Very special looking locality with their black bands. Can anyone guess from where they are?

I can honestly say, that I have never seen anything like this, before I took these pics where they occur in the wild! Pics taken in a small minizoo!

Iguana1.jpg

Iguana2.jpg

P

What you are forgetting is that the laws are made in parliament by the politicians you elect (and soon can toss out or re elect) The bureaucrats only do what the politicians direct them to do by the laws they make. This being the case, the time is fast upon us to ask out prospective politicians what their views are before the elections. The politicians love it when people run around blaming the bureaucrats because no one is then asking them which way they voted in parliament so they don't have to take responsibility for their actions.

it is a kiwi reptile keepers joke

you would have to live here to understand

your interest in wildlife laws in nz must have had you following the iguana threads on here

I have followed most threads, but still cant recall Palmerston. Doesnt really matter, and not planning to go thru the threads again! :)

Aruba is incorrect. On the small island they are from they are very threatened and now only live in the north east corner.

P

i went to los angeles to play in a hockey tournament & one of the teams playing had an iguana like the green one as its mascot, it was on a harness that looked like it was for a toddler. It was about 6 foot long including its tail. Freaky to see for a teenager from Northland :o