Zyzyx the fetching cat!! (video!)

Heir

Hey everyone. :D

So I know its not THAT unusual to see a fetching cat but I thought I'd show you my cat fetching anyways. lol

His name is Zyzyx (said Ziz-icks) and hes about 10 months old. So cute.

He's fetching his mouse. lol 8)

Have a squizz.

You can see one of the tanks on the left too. Vids not that great quailty though and yes, thats tonight's shortland street on TV lol

:bounce:

Haha cool video. I need to get one of my girl fetching. She can do it for hours, shes so obsessed with it! Really only scrunched up paper though, she ignores all the cat toys :roll:

The boy I had before her could open doors, I have a video of that somewhere

Haha awesome. Yeah he could do it for hours too but I give up before he does.

Haven't tried paper though heard its popular.

Yeah someone was telling me their cat could open doors by swinging on the door handle! that I have to see!

Cute! I love how he gives his brother a wide berth hehe. One of my girls is nearly 3 years old and she still loves playing with those little furry mice toys. And she even knows whats going on when I say "Mousey" ears perk up, eyes go wide. Its mousey time!

Haha yeah because he growls his brother if he goes near the mouse! He's like a dog I swear lol

Yeah I don't know who said cats can't be trained!

Cool Cats!!! I'm jealous, the most my cats do is play in their tunnel and attack me when I walk past - oh and one of them absolutely loves his toy mice!

Zyzyx. Was that the name of a road in one of the Lee Child books? I am trying to remember where I have heard it before.

I <3 Lee Child and Jack Reacher :D