Suspended Aviaries

BK

I've just ordered the steel for 3 Aviaries. They are for Conures etc so not very big 6'x3'x3' with access through a walkway at the back. Does any one else have suspended aviaries and how do you get access. Always concerned with birds getting out. Will have to put every thing in the back (branches etc) and arrange them through the small feeding flap at the front. Wonder what my partner will say when she finds out?

Poor Bruce will never learn that when he say's no more birds, no more avaries he really means get whatever you like dear.

More avaries = less lawns to mow. So we both win. lol

Is much less noise inside with the conures now outside (only took how many months) so only the king, crimson wing and the rock pebbler inside. They are staying inside, rock pebbler can go out when I can afford a male to go with her. But king and crimson wing come to work most days so not going to be aviary birds.

Thanks for the link. The ones I'm building are like the second photo on the link. Will have small flaps about 100x300 for food trays in the front and will be covered with clear lite over the mesh areas apart from the front. Within the next couple of years I hope to have moved to a new place with more room and less neighbors so I keep some of the bigger parrots like B&G Macaws, RTB Cockatoos, MM Cockatoos and Amazons.