Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chain loaches

Featured Replies

I musta got mine for a steal then! They were just $7 each from my lfs - he was selling dwarf chain loaches as sparkling loaches as thats what the wholesaler was selling them as. I told him what they were and still got them for $7. 8)

  • Author

thanks alot. ive found somewhere that has lochachata? they look like they have a bit more personality but im not really familar with the diff types of loaches yet. has anyone had experience with them? thanks alot

I'd say they are all quite gregarious in nature when in a group.

Reseearch the sizes as some are smaller than others -the dwarf chain smaller still. I 've had 3 Angelicus loaches for two years and still 6-7cm yet I had a golden Zebra that was almost double that inside 1 year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.