borneo suckerfish

angel obsessed

they are way cool! I hve 2 of the little guys or perhaps gurlz :lol: Would luv to get some more!

I have them in with my Leopardfish and they all seem to do well.

I have my little pump running on max plus a air bubbler. I turn these off at night - i know naughty naughty, but they are in my room and it is just too noisy with them on. I have my heater on low and the tank temp ranges from 18 - 20 degrees (cools down at night due to the lack of water moving over the heater).

I use to have about 10 in my tank. They're great little guys, just never try to force them off the glass to net them or anything or you could kill them. (Seen people in fish stores try to do that..... bad)

OK, so i'm going to be putting mine into a new tank soon..... how do you net them???

when I am catching my i get a sheet of clear plastic, the kind they use for over head projectors. then a stick it to the glass on the inside of my tank and gently chase them onto the plastic with my net then take the plastic out, just when you take the plastic out keep a net over the fish in case they decided to let go.