Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

borneo suckerfish

Featured Replies

http://www.loaches.com/articles/hillstream-loaches-the-specialists-at-life-in-the-fast-lane

Hillstream loaches include Borneo Suckers and are one of my favorite types of fish. I have lots! Including over a hundred Sewellias. They definitely love fast flowing, high oxygen water.

I used to have a few and they are one of my favourites! You really need to keep up the water quality though and make sure they are well oxygenated with fast flowing water.

I use to have about 10 in my tank. They're great little guys, just never try to force them off the glass to net them or anything or you could kill them. (Seen people in fish stores try to do that..... bad)

they are way cool! I hve 2 of the little guys or perhaps gurlz :lol: Would luv to get some more!

I have them in with my Leopardfish and they all seem to do well.

I have my little pump running on max plus a air bubbler. I turn these off at night - i know naughty naughty, but they are in my room and it is just too noisy with them on. I have my heater on low and the tank temp ranges from 18 - 20 degrees (cools down at night due to the lack of water moving over the heater).

I've got one, was a bargin as girl in shop couldnt find the price list so i got it way cheap!!, they are so cool,

I use to have about 10 in my tank. They're great little guys, just never try to force them off the glass to net them or anything or you could kill them. (Seen people in fish stores try to do that..... bad)

OK, so i'm going to be putting mine into a new tank soon..... how do you net them???

when I am catching my i get a sheet of clear plastic, the kind they use for over head projectors. then a stick it to the glass on the inside of my tank and gently chase them onto the plastic with my net then take the plastic out, just when you take the plastic out keep a net over the fish in case they decided to let go.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.