July 28, 200818 yr comment_254161 My sixline is missing and I fear the worst. I checked my ammonia level to make sure he wasn't rotting somewhere, and the level is somewhere between 0 to 0.25. This was after feeding (to see if he came out from his hiding place: no) and moving all the rocks in the sump and shifting some sand in the process. I'll do a water change later just to be sure and will test again later in the evening, but is this within an okay level? Man I hope he shows up, he's my favourite fish, he was the first! Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254172 i doubt a little fish like that is going to cause ammonia levels to rise. Check that it has not jumped out of the tank. Report
July 28, 200818 yr Author comment_254187 yup checked everywhere, behind the tank, under the canopy, in the little spaces behind the sump, not there there's 2 clowns, one blue tang, 4 chromis and the wrasse in the tank when the wrasse was in my little tank the only time he wouldn't come out was when he was "rebuilding" his bubble nest/sleeping place after i moved the rock around. I don't know where his sleeping hole is this time though so I can't check Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_254269 This story has a happy ending - fish is found alive and well Report
July 29, 200818 yr Author comment_254356 hahah yes happy ending but fish is still recovering, poor guy got stuck in a rock! He would've been stuck for a whole day, maybe even the night before. Found him with the help of a torchlight, he was in a bad position as well, a C shape. He must've gone exploring then tried to turn around and wedged himself. He's staying clear away from the rocks now, which is an unusual sight. He should come right in a few days. Report
July 31, 200818 yr comment_254783 Good job we don't have to put up hazzard signs!!!! That would sure spoil the deco!!! :lol: :lol: No forms to fill out either!!!! :bounce: glad the little guy was found. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.