blue eyed black BN

Whiskas

I have seen them and to be honest it was VERY hard to tell them apart from the standard GBA. the ones I saw were still fairly young , about 3-4cm and if you used your imagination you could see a very faint blue tinge to the eye but not what i had hoped they looked like when i heard of them.

I have seen them and to be honest it was VERY hard to tell them apart from the standard GBA. the ones I saw were still fairly young , about 3-4cm and if you used your imagination you could see a very faint blue tinge to the eye but not what i had hoped they looked like when i heard of them.
I

I would like to see the adult breeding pair.To see if their eyes are blue By that age they should be fully coloured.

GBA being orange(golden) and these described as black?

A blue eyed black plec would look stunning though.

I remember the starlights were pretty unimpressive despite their hype.

Yes a photo would be good- not being able to get one????- trader with hundreds of trades

The blue eyed variant in the Cochliodon family are awesome.... the blue eyes stand out rathe vividly against the chocolate red jaffa coloured body... would be interesting to see this "Blue eyed Black Bristlenose variety" that they are selling.

There were a Black Ancistrus species come in through the suppliers last year and they were stunning... They were a deep black colour and something is ringing a bell over their colour eyes but I cannont remember fully.. they were definately neat looking species of Plec. Hubby ordered a pair in, very robust chunky Plec.