Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

blue eyed black BN

Featured Replies

I have seen them and to be honest it was VERY hard to tell them apart from the standard GBA. the ones I saw were still fairly young , about 3-4cm and if you used your imagination you could see a very faint blue tinge to the eye but not what i had hoped they looked like when i heard of them.

I have seen them and to be honest it was VERY hard to tell them apart from the standard GBA. the ones I saw were still fairly young , about 3-4cm and if you used your imagination you could see a very faint blue tinge to the eye but not what i had hoped they looked like when i heard of them.
I

I would like to see the adult breeding pair.To see if their eyes are blue By that age they should be fully coloured.

I have seen them and to be honest it was VERY hard to tell them apart from the standard GBA. the ones I saw were still fairly young , about 3-4cm and if you used your imagination you could see a very faint blue tinge to the eye but not what i had hoped they looked like when i heard of them.

GBA being orange(golden) and these described as black?

A blue eyed black plec would look stunning though.

I remember the starlights were pretty unimpressive despite their hype.

Yes a photo would be good- not being able to get one????- trader with hundreds of trades

The blue eyed variant in the Cochliodon family are awesome.... the blue eyes stand out rathe vividly against the chocolate red jaffa coloured body... would be interesting to see this "Blue eyed Black Bristlenose variety" that they are selling.

There were a Black Ancistrus species come in through the suppliers last year and they were stunning... They were a deep black colour and something is ringing a bell over their colour eyes but I cannont remember fully.. they were definately neat looking species of Plec. Hubby ordered a pair in, very robust chunky Plec.

i have asked a question on the auction to see what he has to say about it. there are allot of sub species of the common brown bristlenose including the bushy bristlenose the differences being very hard to see....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.