bristlenose baby disease

melrick1

i breed albino and common bn catfish and have noticed that a number of my common ones as babies develope wounds around their bodies. i first thought that it was fish in the tank but have a growing tank now and this is still happening...

the albino ones arenot affected and seem to grow faster which is strange as they have the same conditions.

perhaps genetics with the common parents... i dont know.

if anyone has any insight on this it would be great to hear from you!

no pics but they are like white to pink wounds that develope over them. as if something has taken a big bite out of them... thay are in good tank conditions and fed well so i am powerless to help my little guys.

my albinos are unaffected which makes me wonder

i realise that and they are in a 1.2meter long tank with a 700ltr/hr filter and air pump. they are only babies and i have no intention of mixing the two types in breeding as i already have adult breeding pairs. i do a water change every day and add water changer solution in it. they are fed on a vaireid diet of zuchine, flakes, and algie pellets.