June 20, 200818 yr comment_244716 Hi all I noticed the other day, my almost pure yellow male was clamping its tail. Yesterday i found him dead in the tank. Today i notice that another male is clamping. there are three other males in the tank that seem to be ok. Does anyone have any ideas as to what is going on????????? Report
June 20, 200818 yr comment_244719 I don't know what causes this, however I strongly advise you to immediately give the affected fish a salt water bath(2 Tablespoons of plain salt dissolved in 1 lt of water), remove fish once he starts to look uncomfortable and place him back in tank water. Report
June 20, 200818 yr comment_244748 Have you introduced any new guppies into their tank recently? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.