Our new addition - Name ideas

Afrikan

Well Wok, that ghastly name certainly isn't going to eventuate :lol: :lol:

Casper... :D I still not sure yet, I have been constantly looking at her pic, and now I can see her with eyes open etc, I am going to go through the list of names and see what she best suits :D

Thanks guys for the suggestions.... could always do with some more suggestions too, can never have too many to mull over... btw, I am not into cutesy wutesy names either :lol: :lol:

My 2c worth.....K.I.S. keep it simple, preferably single syllable or can be shortened to one syllable.

How about Girl....no confusion there. You'll be saying "Come here girl" anyway so why not "Come here Girl" :lol:

I got my dog when she was 2 years old and I had 2 or 3 names on the short list but couldn't decide. One day she took off after a cat and with no thought I yelled "Jess, come" and she obeyed immediately so that sorted that.....Jess it is. Jess wasn't on the short list and had never even been considered :o

Most of our animals have names ending in Y... just easier to call them that way... Well, their names dont end in Y but their nicknames do...

Ben - Benny

Sam - Sammy

Joey.. Joey

CJ - CJ

Gordy.. Gordy..

Okay well maybe they do. Anyway, I agree with Mark! Quick ones that are easy to say are the best!

Hmmm...I'm lousy at names so sorry I didn't call my cats something other than Ginger and Tigger...but oh well, back to that ADORABLE doggy.

King...Prince - maybe not really, but it's just that when I look at him there's definetely something majestic about him!

His Royal Highness...nope, too long and can't say HRH! Sorry but he does look like he should be "royaly" named :-?

Duke

Told you I'm no good

Caper

A little off topic, but I was around at a friend of a friends a while ago. They named their kitten Poisson because they thought it was french for cat! I couldn't help cracking up (a few bottles of wine had been consumed) but they were gutted when I told them :D I dunno, I think it's a cute name for a cat. "Here fish fish fish!" :D