June 16, 200818 yr comment_243576 Hi all Does anyone breed newts? (or know anyone who does) I am keen to buy one or two, there used to be some on trade me but haven't seen them in awhile. Thanks!! Report
June 16, 200818 yr comment_243582 There are some who do. I have baby Japanese fire bellied newts at present but they are a few months away and I don't wish to post them. Report
July 5, 200818 yr comment_248725 Do the newts go through the same quaranteening process as the fish? How does it work with reptiles in NZ? Report
July 6, 200818 yr comment_248790 Do the newts go through the same quaranteening process as the fish? How does it work with reptiles in NZ? No importing of reptiles into the country... Report
July 6, 200818 yr comment_248855 So are newts classed as Amphibians not reptiles? New to newts, but am in love already with them. Report
July 6, 200818 yr comment_248900 So are newts classed as Amphibians not reptiles? New to newts, but am in love already with them. I would say amphibians importing would be banned to protect native frogs especially against the citrid(sp) fungus Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.