P1250937.jpg

the two dats

P1250942.jpg

and

P1250935.jpg

the overflow and tank

P1250938.jpg

P1250946.jpg

thats a 6x2x2 with a wet dry trickle tower, still need to get gravel in there, im getting red sand. but the shop i ordered it from is taking a while... busy. also planning to chuck one giant lily or sword plant of some sort, and when i save up, ill probably get a nice light. but right now i am enjoying the ease of scooping out fishpoo every day without any real build up. any feedback would be nice, also suggestions for future developwment.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

i think you should get yourself a jardinii:D

or a red aro lol

the borneo looks cool

so many bichirs, it looks like something out of indiana jones..(thats a good thing)

i suggest background, instead of fine gravel, try large pebbles for the bottom, size of 20 or 50 cent coins,

i have some in my tank, smaller but large none the less, easy to clean cos nothing gets stuck under neath, and it makes fish look larger than they are cos of the illusion of large rocks compared to fish

I MIGHT BEEEEEE, i have a suspicion that my gf is saving up for a blue xback!!! if shes not, ill just have to get it myself, expect this around end of year or next latest. unless i decide to pay for my student loan...

couldnt get any other kind of silver at the time... :(

really wanted a black

• 3 months later...