Paradise Broadband Stopped working!!HELP PLEASE!

Dixon1990

So, about an hour ago my BroadBand stopped working :-? , It didnt say anything, My MSN just logged out and Pages didnt load. Modem is going and all plugged in. The computer seems to think its going, and The only thing i can find is when i troubleshoot with MSN it says Somehting about no Gateway or something.

Any Help? Please.

Thanks

IF that doesn't work then ring the help line.

Oh I can feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about this.

You ring the Telstraclear helpline and the lady can 'understand certain words and phrases'. Well I can tell you she doesn't understand some of the phrases I would like to shout at her.

Oh and anyway, make sure you are in one of those bomb shelters built for WWII before you 'select your options by speaking' because if a bird sings or a baby coughs two suburbs away she will either tell you she didn't understand or put you through to the wrong department.

Once you're through, there will be a wait time of at least 90 minutes (yes folks, an HOUR AND A HALF), during which time you will be able to listen to saxophone with orchestra renditions of hits from the 80s which will make you want to step into a warm bath and open a vein.

Deep breaths, in out in out.

angry037.gif

You ring the Telstraclear helpline and the lady can 'understand certain words and phrases'. Well I can tell you she doesn't understand some of the phrases I would like to shout at her.

Oh and anyway, make sure you are in one of those bomb shelters built for WWII before you 'select your options by speaking' because if a bird sings or a baby coughs two suburbs away she will either tell you she didn't understand or put you through to the wrong department.

Once you're through, there will be a wait time of at least 90 minutes (yes folks, an HOUR AND A HALF), during which time you will be able to listen to saxophone with orchestra renditions of hits from the 80s which will make you want to step into a warm bath and open a vein.

angry037.gif

Interestingly, the couple times I've had to call the xtra helpline(Or telecom one) I got pretty much straight to the right person in a few seconds and I think the longest wait time was around 30 seconds.

angry037.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

just sounds so familiar....haven't had that length of time waiting but couldn't help smiling re how you described that automated woman!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

I felt like shouting indescribable things at her too!!! :D

Ira you can ring for me! I actually fell asleep waiting! Telstra/Clear and Paradise service is disgusting.

How on EARTH did they win best isp? Who were they up against, no one?

We called them the other day to find out how to cancel our service when we change to a new provider. They asked who we were changing to, and I said we don't know yet but we are be prepared to pay double what we're paying now to not go through Telstra.