PICTURES OF YOU PLECOS!

A-town...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHat tank are the GBAs in?

Not the same tank as the normal BNs if that was your concern :D

Your female GBA is really really fat. Do you breed them? How big is the female BN? Is that the one you breed with that big male you have.

She's not fat....just well looked after :) I don't breed them yet. She is in with 2 Kribs that I'm holding for someone. As soon as the Kribs are gone I'll be looking for a male and another female.

The Bn is around 7 cm. She is 1 of 3. The other 2 are bigger and are the breeders.

I thought that the GBA was full of eggs so I thought it would be good to breed her.

That pic was taken several months ago. Here's a more recent one...taken 5 days ago

GBA08-1.jpg

She's around 7cm. I'm really looking forward to getting her a boyfriend.

Very nice MarkLB, she is a cutey, our female was huge in the gut department, and when put in with the male she exploded, at least 60 GBAs later :lol: They have now grown on and now we have another 40 or so, the pair are spending too much time in the bedroom :lol: Will try and get some good pics of the pair, yeah right with our cam... :D

Good Luck with breeding her when you do, they are such a great fish to breed 8)

This is Noodles. I work at Animates, and somebody brought him in looking for a home today. I was happy to give him one - he has the biggest bristles I've ever seen on a bristlenose, in real life or in pictures. He's also one of the largest bristlenoses I've seen full stop. The pictures don't give you a real idea of how massive he really is! I've got quite a large female that I've paired him with and plenty of hidey holes in the tank so hopefully I'll have little Noodles swimming around one day.

Noodles2.jpg

Noodles.jpg