henward

Well there is one available down this way very good colour, male... I know the guy that owns it however it really lives up to it's name.... :lol:

Has killed a Texas, Jack Dempsey, 2 Oscars... and a Plec... :roll: He was fine with these fish until oneday he decided to go on a killing spree when our friend was at work... He is now in permanent solitary confinement at East Side State Penitentiary... :lol: He has broken 2 heaters of late and swipes them off the side and rams them around tank... so heater covers a must..

Just be aware, this one snapped after being so content with his tank mates.

We have bred them and our pair was pretty laid back, but we had another male, as spare, and he was down right rotten too.

Well there is one available down this way very good colour, male... I know the guy that owns it however it really lives up to it's name.... :lol:

Sounds like a real glass banger!! Any pics of him, how big is he??

I've heard people say they're very aggressive in smaller tanks, but in anything 300g and over where they have enough room for a territory they calm down a bit.

DavidR... I haven't got any pics of him myself, however, could arrange getting one. This fish was in a large tank, very happy so it seemed until one day he just snapped, maybe he was going through a midlife crisis... :lol: