Illegal/Banned animals - If allowed, what would you have?

Heir

Don't know if this has been posted before, I got the idea from the monkey post!

If allowed, what species of animals/fish would you keep that currently isn't in NZ and why??

You're idea's can't be extinct and they must be proven to exist (so, not bigfoot's or yeti's, aliens etc)

I'd keep Harris Hawks & Peregrines to use in Falconry and Hawking.

Sticklebacks coz they're cute :P

annnnd Red Squirrels coz they're cute too.

Ohk, have fun! :bounce:

Snakes!

Probably a lil grass snake, I think they're beautiful, and it would be small enough not to kill me and I would be able to provide it with a big enough enlosure to keep it happy.

Oh, and foxes!

Any and all kinds of foxes! Why? My last name is Fox ;)

Reticulated Python and any other species belonging to the python family... :hail::hail:

I LOVE Snakes 8) :bounce:

Luckily I live in NZ or I would be all snaked up at my abode and probably divorced :lol:

And can't forget most lizards, iguanas... Komodo Dragon... Monitors... totally inlove with them... :hail::hail:

Oh and mammal wise.... Timber Wolves... I love wolves in general.

Yep pygmy marmoset :o 8) :lol: soo cute n fuzzzzzy dontcha just wanta hug him...

is that a guinea pig??

lol jokes.

kinda looks like you'd crush it if ya hugged it! im scared of monkeys and anything like monkeys... but they're actually cute but my cats would eat it or try to!! My Falcon's would definitely eat it 8) and my squirrels would think it's some sort of mouldy hazelnut...... that moves and squeeks....

in this order of priority: Species tank of Uaru fernandezyepezi, with a few royal plecs.

One large male umbee.

Polypterus bichir bichir, ansorgii, comngicus and endlicherii.

Maybe FW rays.

Not sure about non-fish, a Galapagos tortise would be pretty cool tho!

i would have an ant eater as my old flatmate got bitten by 1 in ecudor while he was feeding it (it drew blood) so i reckon would make a good guard dog

I would have one of those too, and some Capybara and many other south american mammals are really facinating!!

i think il have to have a trip to the amazon sometime!

i would have an ant eater as my old flatmate got bitten by 1 in ecudor while he was feeding it (it drew blood) so i reckon would make a good guard dog

I think I'd have a Ratel for a guard "dog". If you don't know what they are, remember the black and white animal from 'The Gods Must Be Crazy 2' that latched onto his boot and wouldn't let go...