Ross Kemp on gangs

It was on tv1 the other night and they did the one on Timor I didn't bother to watch it but the guys who have been there peace keeping say it is very hyped up..

wouldn't be much to watch them telling it like it is :lol:

• 1 month later...

I have seen all of the Ross Kemp ones on You Tube last year.... there are some very far out places in the world and some of those places are not hyped up, as I have had family visit the same areas... and woooahh makes harlem look like a playground... Not sure about the Timor one tho Ryan... but the others are very full on, slum parts of Jamaica etc :o

The NZ I watched too, and it's ridiculous, and an embarassment to NZ, with the behaviour, some of you will be very grossed out on what is said on it.... :-? :-? It is based on some of the gang related people here in Napier :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I thought the Mob came across as a bunch of losers looking back on their glory days. It was pretty over-hyped too, but that's sensationalist exploitive journalism for you...

You can download the NZ episode using, ahem, bittorrent. :wink:

It's only as over hyped as the mob made it, the producers etc involved are the ones informed of how things are, they don't know any different :lol: I found it down right pathetic... pretty tame in NZ compared to some parts of the world.. infact tame is an understatement :-? :lol: