Magikarp!!

Dixon1990

My sister was right into the whole pokemon thing, drove me mad! She had a pokemon gameboy that she would constantly play with the horribly annoying sound turned up loud. One day when she was in the shower (I think that was the only time she put it down) I pulled the batteries out and put a small piece of sellotape over the contact where the battery goes. Sure enough she was soon complaining to mum that she needed new batteries [again].

I went away for the weekend, and when I came back she wasn't playing it anymore, I figured she had given up on it because it didn't work even with new batteries. A few weeks later mum and claire came home from town with the blastard thing working again!! I asked what had happened, and mum said they had taken it back to Dick Smith, they couldn't fix it so they sent it back to the manufacturer who pulled it apart completely, only to find a small piece of sellotape stuck to the battery contact. They thought it must have accidentally got stuck on there when changing the batteries and were very embarrassed they hadn't picked it up sooner.

I couldn't help myself and cracked up laughing, needless to say little sister was not impressed. :lol:

Pokemon promotes animal is animal cruelty. Come on the 'trainers' go around catching wild pokemon and capturing them against their will. They keep them in Tiny cramped 'Pokeballs" only letting them out to fight other pokemon. When ash gets board with his pokemon he just sends them back to proffeser ash because he cant be bothered with them any more.

But My Hello Kitty transformer will waster your pokemon's ass any day!!!

hello-kitty-transformer-sewing-mach.jpg

Hell yeh

But My Hello Kitty transformer will waster your pokemon's ass any day!!!

hello-kitty-transformer-sewing-mach.jpg

Hell yeh

LOL! Someone's been surfing the net too much! :P

Any Hello Kitty transformer, even one that doesn't turn into a sewing machine, is just plain weird.

You had a point about pokemon cruelty though. I wonder what it's like to be inside a pokeball. I imagine it's not terribly exciting...

You had a point about pokemon cruelty though. I wonder what it's like to be inside a pokeball. I imagine it's not terribly exciting...

It could be like I Dream of Jeanie's vase, for those who remember.

A luxurious little hotel looking room, packed into a 20cm vase was quite impressive I thought.

Attempted to find a picture but guess I fail.