update for david r lol

A.PROPHECY

Good stuff, the new dat looks great!! I was kinda expecting to see something else tho... ;)

After seeing these fish in person I don't think anyone should criticise how they are kept. The water is clean and clear, and the fish are all healthy and active, isn't that what its all about??

8)

i was talking with someone else about this thred and if you think about it

1. the less hiding areas means that there are no teritories so the fish are less agro as they are not defending anything

2. most of these fish a pelagic so are open swiming fish (bar a couple) so dont have gravel and plants out in the middel of the river

3. just because one person dosent like how a tank looks dosent mean its wrong,

im not going to name names but i could say things about other peoples tanks that i thnk are not set up corret or even "crewl" but thats not the means of this post.

AP has some awesome fish, and he is showing them off like most of us do. i say GOOD JOB AP :bounce:

lol shut up! i was serious , still considering it , parents wont let me upgrade now!!!!

cause im going to europe next year maybe for 6 months and they dont wana look after them

i realy didnt want these fish in the 6 foot for aonther year!

girlfriends mum said i could set up a big tank in her garage lol kinda lame in there tho but might be best option or add a another fx5 to the 6 foot