February 26, 200818 yr comment_216801 GO IN IRCHAT cause noones in here except me atm so please come in Report
February 26, 200818 yr comment_216802 cant my java is stuffed it just says this when I try it. wait it nows works for some reason see you there Report
February 26, 200818 yr comment_216829 So this is why we got crowded about 7.40pm? :lol: Bring your own chairs next time :lol: Report
February 26, 200818 yr Author comment_216839 crowded like 7 peoples is crowded in the irchat lol Report
February 26, 200818 yr comment_216840 So this is why we got crowded about 7.40pm? :lol: Bring your own chairs next time :lol: yup thts y i was there Report
February 26, 200818 yr comment_216961 It is crowded compared to lately when it has just been me and Jude. Used to be 15+ in there most nights in the past. Report
February 27, 200818 yr comment_217061 EVERY WHOS ON GO IN IRCHAT NOW THERES ONLY 1 PERSON ON ITS SAD!. PLEASE GO ON NOW Report
February 27, 200818 yr comment_217070 I go there but just get a blank page that says done at the bottem but nothing Report
March 1, 200818 yr comment_217690 Used to be 15+ in there most nights in the past. Ahhh the good old days Report
March 1, 200818 yr comment_217733 no were do i go to download http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta= Report
March 6, 200818 yr comment_218851 still cant get in Bummer... Still noone in there... not even that Kris_B person thats normally there... o well have to got off to bed soon :roll: Report
March 6, 200818 yr comment_218896 kris_b is often named but not actually there. I am there pretty much every night from 7.30 for half an hour or so. If someone wants to suggest a specific time that's later then do so. I go in at that time cos I talk to Jude and she is early to bed. Report
March 7, 200818 yr comment_219010 For those that are not able to access the Chat Room... then try using this Java Program. I have been running if for around four years with no probs... but it may tell you it wants upgrading. Some of the Java Downlads (if you get the wrong one..)... can be 50 odd meg... This one is only 15.5meg and is hassle free. Just go to the Jave Site and search for the file. Site:.... http://www.java.com/en/ Program to DL.... jre-1_5_0_04-windows-i586-p Just been in there and it works fine Good luck. Bill. Report
March 12, 200818 yr comment_220282 i thnk there is a problem with IRChat? i have Java but i get the following error message "Several Java Machines running in the same process caused an error" Report
March 12, 200818 yr comment_220288 still cant get in and i cant find the download link to dwnld that one Report
March 12, 200818 yr comment_220302 That is the right site.... but the download name may have changed... It's been on my machine for years... but still works. You need to download the INSTALLER first... if I remember correctly... and this then downloads the actual Java runtime. Dig around on the site... you'll find it Bill. Report
March 12, 200818 yr comment_220308 There isno problem with chat itself as I have been in there every night with no trouble, except Tuesday I think, when it would not let me in for ages. Been going ell since. Report
April 22, 200818 yr comment_228798 Oops, forgot I was in there and went off to watch Dr Who and BSG with the wifey. Report
April 22, 200818 yr comment_228855 Oops, forgot I was in there and went off to watch Dr Who and BSG with the wifey. GO DR WHO! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.